Our Purpose & How We Do Business
HybridTech Energy is dedicated to being the BEST in the industry when it comes to HHO Technology. Together with our affiliates, we are the leaders in the On Demand HHO Technology arena. If it doesn't say HybridTech, its not the best. Our goal is to provide you with the tools and the knowledge you need to efficiently increase safety, while reducing your fuel costs. You can save thousands by choosing to work with HybridTech Energy.
Our dedicated staff and representatives will answer your questions with great care because we value each and every one of our customers. We will find out what your needs and concerns are, so that we may Custom Tailor a plan to fit your needs and applications, whether you need to completely replace acetylene with more cost effective and safer On Demand HHO Technology, or if you need to increase fuel efficiency and cut emissions on a locomotive.
Whatever you need, HybridTech Energy is dedicated to helping you reach your fuel efficiency, cost reduction, emissions requirements, and most importantly, safety goals.
HybridTech Energy Corporation is the exclusive North American Master Distributor for EPOCH Energy Technology for all vertical markets, except for global representation to the Railroad industry; and is the exclusive Master Distributor for Panther Performance Technologies (See Cal-Cat Tab) for the following global, vertical market applications: Railroad, Heavy Marine (500 HP diesel and up), Construction Equipment, Forestry Equipment, Agricultural Equipment, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Fixed Power Generation. Hybridtech Energy, LLC represents all vertical markets, including cars and trucks, in Mexico, Colorado and South Carolina.
We are very proud to announce that HybridTech Energy has recently signed an EXCLUSIVE Master Distribution Agreement with an amazing company called Epoch Energy Technology Corporation. They are a company way ahead of the game in the HHO Industry.
Epoch Energy Technology Corp. builds Oxy-hydrogen Generators that produce hydrogen and oxygen gas (HHO) by on-demand electrolysis. HHO applications include uses as permanently installed internal combustion engine (ICE) hybrid devices, and as a shop-based ICE carbon cleaning devices. HHO can replace acetylene in steel cutting applications; HHO can replace other hydrocarbon fuels for boilers and incinerators, and replaces other noxious gases for heat treating, brazing, glass and steel polishing, and many other applications.
- 16 year history w/50 patents in 30 countries
- Well developed R&D, engineering and product development teams
- Products have an established, 10 year life cycle - a leading benchmark in the HHO industry
- Products in the market place from $1,500 to $6,000,000 US
- 100% Safety record; ISO 9001 factory, CE certified products, and UL certs underway
- Epoch projects 2011 sales of $250 million, due to a recent 100,000+ unit order from China, and already has thousands of units operating in Asia, Europe, South America and Australia;
- Epoch has been accredited with more awards and globally recognized certifications than any other HHO firm in the world, and has the infrastructure, capital and product line to be poised for explosive growth into the North American marketplace.
Jeffrey D. Sokol, President/CEO
HTE was founded in 2008 by Jeffery D. Sokol. Jeff started his career in the energy sector over a decade ago as a third generation Sokol in southern Louisiana's oil and gas industry. Jeff was groomed for leadership by the best "rough necks," executives and corporations in the world. He grew up in the business, watching his father and uncles respectively build multi-million dollar oil & gas companies from cash flow alone. Having developed many industry insider relationships, Sokol's entrepreneurial drive, determination and solid character were just a few of the determining factors in his ability to secure financial backing for Hybridtech Energy from one of the largest private manufacturing and contracting firms serving the global oil & gas industry. The most telling factor for Hybridtech's success, however, is Sokol's vision for the global commercialization of alternative energy technologies that have practical, economically viable applications for TODAY, and well into the future.
Prior to founding Hybridtech Energy, Jeff exhibited a history of starting successful ventures in other sectors of business. But energy was in his blood. Jeff became fascinated with the idea of using water as a burnable fuel due to the rising cost of gasoline and diesel, and the dangers he had experienced in the oil and gas industry, while using compressed toxic fuels like acetylene and mapp gas. He began delving into the technology by networking with others already immersed in the field. What started as a serious hobby, soon became an passionate obsession. Jeff's research and hands-on development of "water as fuel" products resulted in his firm conviction that the world needs this technology right now, not years into the future. Jeff has seen, first hand, how these technologies will revolutionize industrial processes as we know them.
Under Sokol's direction, HybridTech Energy's global mission is to introduce green energy technologies that set new standards in reducing the costs of doing business by: 1) helping employees stay more healthy and safe in their work environments, yielding increased productivity, reduced attrition and reduced down time due to absence from sickness or injury, thereby reducing overall labor costs; and 2) reducing the costs of fuel for transportation, power generation, and industrial processes of every kind that use combustible gases and fuels.
View Jeff's LinkedIn Profile
Steven Robinson, Managing Partner
Steven Robinson is an accomplished businessman, entrepreneur, and mentor to many other entrepreneurs. After over 35 years in the real estate development industry, Steve developed a passion for alternative energy and energy efficiency technologies. He has started over 17 businesses in his career, and has been successful every single time. Steve is truly a walking accomplishment in every sense of the word, and we are proud to have his expertise brought to HybridTech Energy.
- We are straight shooters, that have a mission to not only bring you the best product and customer service, but to treat our customers and distributors as they deserve to be treated, Honestly.
- Being Leaders in Hydrogen Injection Technology, we have developed a clear strategy and plan for our growth in the industry and have the leadership skills to break down industry barriers. We have great resources and management skills at our disposal. With our industry expertise and strong management, we have become the world leaders in bringing Water as Fuel Technology mainstream.
Passion for the Best
- At HybridTech we know this industry is growing rapidly. This only makes us work harder to be the best in the world at what we do. On Demand Hydrogen Injection will be around for a while, but HybridTech Energy is not stopping there. We are constantly striving to research more efficient ways of creating cheap, efficient energy.
- We show our distributors and customers the respect they deserve and trust their capabilities and intentions. HybridTech makes sure that our distributors can trust our name and our quality products.
Quality is the Foundation of HybridTech
- We understand that the people we work with can and want to deliver their full potential. Not only do we respect our engineers, but we realize that everyone's opinion is important and shall be heard. We value the delivery man just as much as we value our customers and distributors. Everyone involved is essential to our survival, and we appreciate them.
- At HybridTech we want our customers to understand that your concerns are OUR concerns. We want you to have best products available, because you'll tell others how great we are doing. This makes us strive to bring you the best products available on the market today. We are dedicated to bringing you only the highest quality products and materials for your vehicles, and the vehicles of your customers.
We Create and Grow or We Die
- This world is changing very quickly, and more so every day. At HybridTech we have teams of developers, for everything from software to fuel cells and soon we'll be providing college internships for Alternative Energy Research. This is how we stay on top of the industry, and provide you with the top products to help your business thrive with HybridTech Energy.